In an unexpected but welcome development, Microsoft has recently announced that they are allowing Charities of all sizes to benefit from their Premier Office 365 cloud offering for FREE! The additional features offered as part of this service include:
- Hosted Exchange – Allow Microsoft to host your emails, and take advantage of unlimited shared contacts, calendars and mailboxes
- Skydrive Pro – A central place to access and edit documents and business information from virtually anywhere
- Office Web Apps – Access Word, PowerPoint and Excel with an internet browser to allow you to work across multiple devices (including smartphones).
- Lync – Save travel costs by using Microsoft Lync Online to conduct online meetings, including audio, HD video, and web conferencing
- Sharepoint Online – Post documents to a shared area to allow for collaboration on work with others in your organisation.
We think this is a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of Office 365’s productivity features that have so far been hugely cost-prohibitive. There are now even options available to subscribe to the regular desktop Office applications at a greatly reduced price. More information about “Office 365 for non-profits” can be found here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/non-profit/office-365-for-nonprofits-FX104085114.aspx
Contact ESP Sales on 08454657229 option 1 or email@example.com to discuss how this might work for you!