ESP Projects are implementing a recognised environmental management system (equivalent to phase 3 of BS 8555), with the support of Groundwork. Groundwork has secured funding from CO2 Sense Yorkshire (formerly Resource Efficiency Yorkshire) and is working in partnership with Envirowise and the Manufacturing Advisory Service to provide businesses with a comprehensive package of support to improve their environmental performance and credentials.
The programme is providing ESP Projects with:
- The training, skills and knowledge needed to reduce our impacts on the environment
- The structure and processes, tools and techniques needed to successfully embed environmental management practices within our business
- Specialist advice in resource efficiency and environmental management
- On site support to assist with the implementation of training outcomes
- The opportunity to gain recognition for implementing an accredited environmental management system
If you are interested in implementing an EMS, please contact Cleo Watts at Groundwork on 0114 228 8200. Smaller organisations may also like to speak to Earthmine, which is a 1-stop shop to help you reduce energy use in your home, business or community centre, whether through energy efficiency or renewable energy. Earthmine provides independent, tailored advice to help you find the most cost-effective option and reliable installers, and can also help with planning and grant applications and project management.