1 About the role.
This role will be working closely with other team members, to provide class leading support to our varied customers during the consultation and sales of IT systems and solutions. The Role is varied, engaging and encompasses a wide range of organisational skills required to help the Sales and Service Delivery teams to perform to levels of excellence in all areas. This position will routinely be liaising with other departments within the organisation, especially the Projects team.
Administration of internal sales systems. Forging strong relationships with current clients and looking at potential cross-sale opportunities with services ESP offer. Contacting clients with regular updates and following the job booking and invoicing processes. While these form the core of the day-to-day role, additional activities maybe requested of you, and therefore a goal-oriented mindset and exceptional organisational skill are required to be a part of this team. As a pro-active member of the team, you would be expected to help in any reasonable request.
2 Person Specification
Some of the skills we are looking for include: –
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Good Time Management
- Good organisational skills, able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Good customer service skills
- Good general education
- Knowledge of Sage Accounts
- Good written and oral communications
- Administrational experience
- Experience of using ICT including Excel, Word, outlook, Sage and management information systems
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to sales
- Able to demonstrate good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under strict, and often tight, deadlines.
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Answering phone calls and passing on messages to relevant department/teams.
- Effective and organised filing of company data, i.e. emails
- Communicating with clients and suppliers
- Communicating with other teams within the company
- Scheduling appointments and meetings for the Sales Consultants.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally to all relevant departments/personnel.
- Liaising with other departments within the business for day to day running of the support and software development teams
- Collecting and inputting client data to company CRM and internal management systems
- MIS and development of monthly reports and data inputting to internal CRM system
- Daily administration of the internal sales tools. This will include creating opportunities and quotes for sales consultants and clients directly.
- MIS and development of monthly reports and data inputting to internal CRM system (Atera and KPI’s)
- Understanding the sales performance targets and weekly KPI’s
3.3 Specific Duties
- Processing quotations for new and existing customers
- Processing to Job stage
- Processing Invoices once jobs are marked as completed by engineers
- Preparing Sales Consultants client quarterly review meeting folders when requested
- Actioning all relevant administrational duties following Sales Consultant client meetings.
- Supplier Order Management
- For Stock
- For Customers
- For Consumables
- Account management for smaller customers (sub 10 staff and/or low turnover)
- Working with the marketing department to communicate to existing customers
- Telesales & appointment setting
- Reception facility
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and providing refreshments
- While the above forms the core of the day-to-day role, additional activities maybe requested of you, and as a pro-active member of the company you would be expected to help in any reasonable request.
- While the above forms the core of the day to day role, additional activities maybe requested of you, and as a pro-active member of the company you would be expected to help in any reasonable request. A full list of duties can be found in 3.3. of this document.
3.5 Further Development of the Role
Within the Sales Support role, there are several specialisms that could be undertaken as the role develops. You may be made responsible for one or more of these roles over time. Your individual role may develop more quickly or slowly into one of these positions, depending on the progression of the company and on your own training progression. These roles are laid out as follows.
- Buying & Procurement – the ordering and acquisition of products and services into the business.
- Renewals & Quotations – generation of both renewal quotes and day-to-day quotes
- Connectivity – quoting and administration of broadband and telephony products within the business.
- Telesales – dial-out contact to potential new customers that may be interested in one or more of our services.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience (range between £22k – £28k depending on experience)
- Employee Ownership Scheme
- Health Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Great facilities
To apply for this role, please fill in the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org