1 About the role.
This role requires working closely with other team members, to provide class leading support to our varied customers during the installation and configuration of IT systems
This senior role covers many disciplines, but it’s primary function involves projects that would be delivered end-to-end by a person with significant skills in Microsoft Solutions, such as Microsoft 365 & Server Operating Systems.
As a Senior Engineer, you would also be expected to also aid other members of Projects Team who are delivering services from PC & Laptop equipment installation, VoIP Solutions and Physical Security Products (Access Control/CCTV), although these would be in an advisory capacity rather than delivering those projects.
Added to the above, you would be expected to be involved in the development of more efficient systems to improve the team as a whole.
2 Person Specification
- Some of the skills we are looking for include: –
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience of Office 365 /exchange online migrations
• Understanding of networks and VOIP systems
• Good communications skills – written and verbal
• A good team-playing mentality
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
• Full Driving License essential
3 Main Duties
- Completing Project work to customer expectation and satisfaction with set lead times and SLA’s
- Ensuring equipment supplied to clients and settings applied recorded in systems.
- Installation and Configuration of Server Equipment
- Support with Installation and configuration of 3CX
- Office 365 Migration, Teams & SharePoint development
- Ensuring individual targets are met to enable the Projects team to meet their KPI targets
- Ensure all internal systems are updated in a timely manner to ensure internal processes can be activated, this included but not limited to feedback, time recording and invoicing etc.
- Work in conjunction with the Projects Team Manager, ensuring junior team members are both mentored and trained to the standards needed to provide class leading installations services.
- While the above forms the core of the day to day role, additional activities maybe requested of you, and as a pro-active member of the company you would be expected to help in any reasonable request.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience (above £30k)
- Employee Ownership Scheme
- Health Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Great facilities
To apply for this role, please fill in the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org