1. About the role.
This role requires working closely with other team members, to provide class leading services to our varied customers during the installation of cabling & security solutions.
Whilst in this role, the employee will be expected to work both indoors and outdoors to complete cabling & security projects for ESP Projects customers.
The main focus of this projects team role includes the termination of Cat5 / 5e and 6 network cabling.
Also included in the role is Installation and configuration of Technical Security Systems, such as access Control Systems (predominantly but not exclusively Paxton Net2), CCTV (predominantly Hikvision), and the installation of AV equipment such as Smart displays, TVs, Projectors, speaker and microphone systems for conference rooms and other assorted AV projects.
In the pursuit of the above goals, employees may need to work from height and use a wide range of power tools, including but not limited to drilling and cutting tools.
2. Person Specification.
Some of the skills we are looking for include: –
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A good team-playing mentality
- Practical experience in use of power tools required to complete projects
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Full Driving License – Desired
3. Main Duties.
- Working with the sales team to provide detailed Job Specifications
- Completing Project work to job/project description and customer satisfaction with set lead times and SLA’s
- Installation of various types of cabling and associated hardware.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and support of Access Control Systems
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and support of CCTV systems
- Installation of AV equipment such as smart screens, Projectors, interactive whiteboards and other AV items
- Ensuring equipment supplied to clients and settings applied are recorded in systems.
- While the above forms the core of the day-to-day role, additional activities maybe requested of you, and as a pro-active member of the company you would be expected to help in any reasonable request.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience (above £28k)
- Employee Ownership Scheme
- Health Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Great facilities
To apply for this role, please fill in the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org