ESP Projects are now hiring.
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled engineer to join our team.
This role requires working closely with other team members, to provide class leading support to our varied customers during the installation and configuration of IT systems
This varied and engaging role covers many disciplines, from peripheral and single PC installation, right up to aiding in the installations of full client-server networks, along with rolling out new systems, both physical and cloud based.
Installing and configuration on VOIP Phone systems
Installing and configuring Door access systems, predominantly Paxton.
Upgrading and updating current systems, including individual machines, servers, operating system
Some of the skills we are looking for include: –
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in installation of workgroup and domain machines
- Experience of Office 365 /exchange online migrations
- Understanding of networks and VOIP systems
- Good communications skills – written and verbal
- A good team-playing mentality
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Full Driving License
- Completing installation work to job description and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring equipment supplied to clients and settings applied recorded in systems.
- Installing new machines / laptops
- Installation and configuration of new Microsoft Servers
- Installation and configuration of Kerio Operator iPBX
- Installation of structured cabling
- Installation of IP CCTV equipment
In order to apply for this role you should submit your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our postal address which can be found on our website – https://espprojects.co.uk