ESP has been working closely with charity and third sector organisation for over 16 years. As a technical solutions partner, we are able to provide solutions to assist with the processes and management of information, to ensure both efficient ways of working, structure, compliance and most importantly gauge impact.
Amongst our web application platforms, ESP has developed a web-based case management system for organisations. This has been designed to assist with the progression of cases, capture all information securely and enable an organisation to run reports, making it an invaluable resource for staff, managers and trustees.
The solution has been developed working closely with domestic violence agencies and legal centres, and by understanding the monitoring and reporting requirements presented by local authorities, funding bodies, and even the Police. This has resulted in producing a simple intuitive system that saves on the usual admin time required to produce regular reports, where complex spreadsheets, and duplicate data is often the order of play.
As a web-based product, it can facilitate a multi-department approach where records can be shared between teams working to manage risk and promote positive outcomes for survivors of abuse. Simplistic dashboards are used in order to find the case that you need to work on.
Detailed case views are available with information broken down into sub sections to allow you to easily find and update the information you need.
Key features of include:
- Case recording with progress tracking according to key stages
- Service user database, with cross-referencing to validate information and minimise duplicates
- Record and monitor target hardening requirements and register outcomes
- Full reporting functions and ability to monitor outcomes for cases, cross referenced with demographic info.
- Bespoke design and development
- A hosted Web application – accessible via a browser
- WordPress frontend with MySQL database
- Optimised for display on all screen sizes
- Intuitive form-based system for data input
- Capturing key service user information
- Capturing case notes and applying actions
- Automatic actions (eg. email case worker/partner agency, calendar entry)
- Key fields required at key stages to fulfil monitoring requirements
- Ability to auto-populate where relevant information previously input
- Assign case worker
- Ability to export data (.CSV file)
If you would like to find out more about our Case Management System, contact us here in Sheffield on 03302020118 or use our Contact page.